Wednesday, November 1, 2017

ANAHIT ARUSTAMYAN


ANahIT ARUSTAMYAN

YOU HAVE FOUND MY LOST KEY

I lost the key to my door and my heart became silent.
My angels didn't give me a key as they had left for Heaven.
You have sailed to me from afar where the seas kiss your Island.
Your streets enrich their oxygen with the poems by Lord Byron.
Did you notice my remote trace all of a sudden?
Wasn't it my key whispering my name in your blooming garden?
You have sailed to me from afar like the sun giving light forever.
Now your blue eyes and my dark ones can smile together.
You have found my lost key, my dear sailor.





THE PIGEON

The same pigeon visits your garden every day.
The pigeon is probably your winged friend.
O, the bird has taken my place.
Its soft wings are in love with the sky's paths.
Once I cried before a plane.
Something is unfair on the Earth's surface.
Someone has a chair in a plane.
Another one is still glued to a bench.
I was about to complain.
O, the plane left the field for the sky's heights.
The pigeon keeps my heart in its small chest.
It flies to your garden even in the rain.
Do you think it's me sitting on a branch?





MY BLUE-EYED POET

Do sketch my voyage, my blue-eyed poet!
Do sing my mirage in the autumn rain!
I can still hear the autumn's sonnet.
I seem to have packed my travelling bag.
The ship in my mirage is ready to sail.
I am still jealous of the flocks' free paths.
My mirage floats in my autumn days.
Do sing my voyage, my blue-eyed poet!
The autumn melody is a slow dance.
The rustling leaves are calling my name.
Do sing my voyage in the autumn rain!
The autumn's palette still paints my ways.

ANaHIT ARUSTAMYAN


No comments :

Post a Comment