Monday, May 1, 2017

ASHOK KUMAR

ASHOK KUMAR

COME AND WORK TOGETHER
FOR ENLIGHTENED OTHERS

Let us join hands
take torch of enlighten
for our strengthen for
others work

serve poor who lost
their everything
make them strong

we will feel satisfaction
joys in inner ourselves
weak will be stronger like
us pick up them hold them
hug them for their betterment

search pearls from them
love and care make them
stronger

serve them in the name
of humanity do it for longer
war snatch their heart and soul peace give them food and shelter satisfaction their soul





IF I WERE A BIRD

I don't have feathers
I'm restless without
you how can I get you
search all ways to find
you my soul my love

come meet me once
my life is not life without
you dear come to come
whole world is just like
a hell for me without you

If I were a bird I can come
and search to you my love
Where are you come dear
going to blind eyes are full
if tears my burst heart cry a
lot for you come come dear





MY SERVICE TO MANKIND

I woke up for humanity
I walk and walk for peace
I learn for my knowledge
I believe in non violence

I work for my humble brains
I write for society welfare
I teach for brotherhood
I live my life for patience

I worship all religions
I love peace humanity
I ask tolerate for humanity
I am against of wars

I pray to God for human beings
I meditate for peace of others
I ask to birds to blue unknown
I advise all for cooperation

ASHOK KUMAR


ASHOK KUMAR worked as a HOD English for many schools of CBSE board .He worked as a tutor in JV PG College Baraut Baghpat .He is MA in English  Literature  'Political Science Education B.Ed from CCS university Meerut .He has composed many poems in English and in Hindi language .He has a renowned reputation as an International poet .He has got many awards for his beautiful and philosophical poems at national and international levels .He is the follower of peace  humanity and brotherhood .He is an International poet and author.He was born in village Tikri. Baghpat .He has written many research  articles for various news papers  and research magazines .He is writing poems for World Unions of poets Indian parliament of literature .

No comments :

Post a Comment