Wednesday, March 1, 2017

CAROLIN FADI



CAROLIN FADI

The Fog Fell

The fog fell while the
children cried. The bombs
were fired and the lives of
the innocent floated like
balloons in the sky. A war
had begun and the enemies
guns made the people drop
their silver knives and run.
The lives were taken and no
one was able to survive. The
forest trees grew as the blood
covered the soil.
For it ran
like a river stream watering
weeds and fallen leaves. The
air smelt like death. And the
enemy reminded the world
of Shakespeare's great
MacBeth ~

Carolin Fadi @ 2016







DEAR READERS

Dear readers, it's him. He's
the guy I picked to live with
for the rest of my life. The
drug that I take and leaves
me high. The scent of
perfumed wild flowers
that fills my nostrils
and lungs.
Dear readers, he's my
partner in crime. The lover
between my bed sheets.
And his voice is what puts
me to sleep.
He's the morphine that silences my pain and
the aches of the past. The
sunlight that drenches my
body and washes my sin.
The medicine I take for my
troubled mind.
Dear readers, he gave me
my confidence and beauty
back after the day my heart cracked.
He became my best friend.
My protector.
My savior. My world. My words.
My metaphors and rhymes.
My paragraphs and lines.
He became my everything.
Dear readers, he's the guy
I met online. The guy who
heard my silent cries. The
guy who knew I wasn't fine.
He helped me with my flaws
one at a time. He taught my
mind how to make love and
not war. He taught me things
that I have never known of
before.
Dear readers, he's the guy
I fell hard for. Head over heels
as writers say. His voice is
the only melody my ears love
to hear. His letters feel like
poetry when I lay my eyes
on them and start to read.
His touch made me become
a blooming flower instead
of an ugly weed. His love
made me breathe.
Dear readers, happy ever
after exists.
There is a different kind of love that exists after
every kiss placed one's lips.
There is light after darkness.
Better tomorrows after
yesterdays sorrows. There
are better days waiting for
our hands to catch.
Romantic moments waiting for us to
hug and kiss. Nights that
await for our bodies to
collide and have sex.
Dear readers, there is life
and there is death. With love
we rise to higher levels of life.
With love we become new
born. We hatch out of our
nests. We unfold like rose
buds. We shine like stars.
We dance like pearls on
clam tongues. We become
loved and adored.
Dear readers, I found another world with him.
A place where
no hurt exists. A place where
we both decided to move to
and live. A place where our
hearts and tired souls could
finally rest

Carolin Fadi @ 2016






I AM THE WORD

I am the word that no
one dares to speak. I
am the insomnia that
never puts you to sleep.
Dark alleys and train wrecks
is what I am. Burnt coal
and smoke on walls is how
I look like when my clothes
fall off to the floor. An
unfinished story that lost
it's glory is how I see myself.
But with you in my life, oh
I feel so confident and complete.
I'm no longer afraid to breathe
or sleep. My eyes barely weep.
The holes in my bones are filled
up with flower seeds. And the
cavities in my teeth are filled
with love. With you I become
someone new. Someone smart
and bright. Someone who
doesn't fear the light or
dark. I become someone
who's madly in love
and so full of
life ~

CAROLIN FADI

CAROLIN FADI,  an Egyptian who always wanted to pursue writing as a career. She majored in accounting but has found herself more in creative writing, metaphors and rhymes. She lets her heart take control of her pen and ink. Living in NEW JERSEY USA


No comments :

Post a Comment